Monday, December 20, 2010

the rest of the post

If you read my post below, I hope you didn't get the idea that I was complaining. I actually like doing and folding laundry. That post was just a little snapshot from a day that I took the time to notice how much laundry actually happens in this house. And I had a great quote to go with the pictures so.....

And from Saturday, here's an update: in 1 load of sheets, 1 load of towels, 2 loads of light laundry, 2 loads of dark laundry, and the 1 last load of the day because I hate to have laundry in the baskets on the Lord's Day, I folded 67 pairs of socks with 1 stray left over!! That's about 11 pairs of socks per person in less than a week.

Ok, someone with 5-13 children (more than us), come on, tell us how many loads you do a day and how many pairs of socks you've folded recently. Jump in with comments. We know you guys do laundry...!

I'm off to wash everyone's clothes from today's racking job.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Haha, I don't count anymore! As for socks, let's not go there. ;) Thanks for the encouraging post - loved the quote. :)