Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What's Our Problem?

Oh yeah! Talk Time! I almost forgot!

Well, the truth is out: Lily and I are extremely busy. Yeah, it's true: busy.

I was thinking that after I didn't post for four days in a row Lily would get the clue and post something...maybe just a quote (that's always quick and easy: someone already said it for you!) But, she's busy, too. So, I suppose her philosophy is, if I continue to not post anything Sarah will "make time for what's important" and do it for me! It worked!

So, since I know all our readers have been checking the blog every day just dyin' for a quote...I have one! Of course, I do!

"Take notice not only of the mercies of God but of God in the mercies. Mercies are never so savory as when they savor of the Savior." ~ Ralph Venning

I do hope that you are all having a wonderful week. I'm sorry the blog has been slow...everything else has been busy :) Lord willing, we'll (meaning Lily!) will post something on Rare Jewel of Christian Contentment soon. We have been reading it...just not posting.

Have a great day!

"The Lord's lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, they are new every morning. Great is His faithfulness!"

Sarah

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't mean to make you feel bad - I just wanted to let you know that you have a faithful reader! You are always so encouraging and I come away from your blogs feeling challenged and refreshed - is that possible, to feel both of those things? Yes, for me it is; you encourage me to do the things that are challenging, how about that?

Love you - Brielle

Sarah said...

Oh Brielle,

I'm so glad! That was such an encouragement to me. I felt like in my conversation with you yesterday I was not very encouraging to you. But I'm so thankful for the mercies of the Lord: that He does provide encouragement for His godly ones in one way or another! And I am very glad that you are such a faithful reader. Thank you so much!

Lovingly in Him,

Sarah