Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Latest From My Sewing Room...

...matching skirts for me and my buddies at the Greenville Conference next week!! These pictures are awful but I'm about to leave for prayer meeting so this is as good as it's gonna get. Perhaps when I wear my skirt tomorrow I can take some pictures of it on me and post those so you get a better idea of what it really looks like. But anyway, Mrs. Girard, and her two girls and I will get to match at the conference!

The skirt:

The drawstring:

The double ruffle:

The flower ruffle fabric:
Have a great evening! Off to prayer meeting...

2 comments:

brite said...

I love the browns and pinks! I need to incorporate that double ruffle into a future skirt- I like it! :) Have fun at the conference.

Sarah said...

Hey Brite,

So glad you liked the skirt. The double ruffle is SO cute (my favorite part of the whole skirt) and very easy to do, but I would suggest hemming the ruffles BEFORE you gather. Just a little bit easier that way.