Monday, March 22, 2010

Comments on Talk Time

For all the readers of Talk Time:

We have now made our blog public. There's no more need to sign in when you come to hear the latest conversations at the tea table. However, we're moderating our comments. Please do continue to comment, but when you hit "publish your comment" it will not immediately appear on the page. It will be sent to us and we'll make sure you're not a "bad guy" commenting on our blog and then we'll publish it and it will show up in the comments section.

So please, go invite all your friends to read Talk Time since you no longer have to have "all this information" to get up to the tea table and leave lots of lumps of sugar in our tea cups :)

Have a great day!

The Novelteatalkers

p.s. just out of curiosity, which one of the novelteatalkers do you think actually wrote this post?

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Well, it does say Sarah at the bottom of the post... ;-)

Lily said...

I think it was Sarah...oops, did I spoil the secret? : )

Sarah said...

Oh yeah, I guess it does have my name at the bottom of the post, huh? DUH! For some reason I was thinking I was posting as Talk Time. HEllo!!

Sarah said...

Finally!!!! hip hip horrah I can read it without being on Lily's computer!!:-D