Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Summer Highlights

Good Evening,

Before I left for New York I fully intended to leave you with a slide show of our week together in July/August. Unfortunately, after letting the video upload all night, I woke up on the morning I was leaving for New York and discovered that for some reason (probably my lack of techno-savviness) the upload was unsuccessful. And now, 3 months later, I'm not feeling the urge to upload every picture (aren't you glad?), like I always do right after the fact. So, here are some highlights from...

My Graduation Party

(look! socializing)














Our Time At the Freeman's House

(it was so good to finally meet you, Anna Leigh!)

(The Knit Whits from Geneva OPC)


(freshly picked and arranged flowers and cups of coffee and tea made for a very fun afternoon. This was the highlight of the whole week for me.)

(playing Bananagrams and drinking tea)

Our Annual Photo Shoot 2010
















Next up....the New York trip. I'm trying to catch up on my blogging :)

2 comments:

Lily said...

I love these, Sarah! Thanks for posting them! At least you posted them, right? I mean, if it were me...well...we just won't go there ;)
The Knit Whits haven't met since that day, we're definitely past due but our schedule has been so crazy. I haven't knit a single stitch since that day. I need to get back into my crafts, but I fear that will have to wait for the Christmas holidays.

sing_a_new_song said...

I loved getting to meet you Sarah!!! I'm so glad I didn't have to wait till glory for that...haha! I hope it happens again!! :)