Thursday, August 4, 2011

Fitness Friday

Well, I was going to write a post about running shoes but.... I decided to write my workout schedule instead. It seems logical to begin the Fitness Friday post venture with my fitness routine. Hopefully (!) Lily will write hers next week and then... maybe a post on tennis shoes.

So, here's my normal, when everything goes as I plan, fitness schedule, without explanation (for now) or apology:

Sunday:
The Lord's Day. It's a taste of Heaven: we don't count carbs; we don't read how many grams of sugar are in anything; we don't jog or sweat (except for church clothes reasons) or strengthen and stretch. Really? Do you think we'll be doing all that in heaven?

Monday:
running (usually, but sometimes I just do resistance training and no cardio)
legs and lower body muscle strengthening

Tuesday:
jump rope for 10 minutes, run for 10 minutes and bike for 10 minutes
arms and upper body muscle strengthening

Wednesday:
STEP aerobics (sometimes...I haven't been able to get a STEP yet so this is a bit tricky and it depends on how motivated I am. But when I do it, I do it on Wednesdays and when I don't, I bike)
legs and lower body muscle strengthening

Thursday:
off day

Friday:
bike
arms and upper body resistance training

Saturday:
running
legs and lower body resistance training

No comments: