Thursday, December 25, 2008

Handmade Christmas Ornaments

So, this week I made some Christmas ornaments for a friend and I thought I'd share some pictures with you. I had her husband send me pictures of the kids and then I made the ornaments out of them as a Christmas present. They are so super easy....you could totally do this, guys. And, I actually made them so that they don't look "Christmas-y" so she can use them all year...hang them on door knobs, etc.

Just remember, these pictures are taken with our computer that's why I am unfortunately in every picture, and why the writing is backwards!! But in any event, I hope you enjoy them. (and I think if you click on the picture you can get a bigger image.)


"Cute as a Button" (I used brads that look like buttons. I don't know if you can really tell in the picture.) On some of them I used a ribbon to hang them and on the others I used a medium-sized clothes pin. You can add little embellishments to the top of the clothespin, too, to match the ornament...very cute.


"Gabby"


"time well spent"



"BUG"


"family"




"Happiness is found in simple things"
"Cherish"





"me&you"


"priceless"


"fun times"

No comments: