Friday, September 30, 2011

Another Friday

Might you please forgive the lack of Fitness Friday posts in this place? I was going to write a post for today and then found myself very unmotivated. It's been a slow workout week. Some weeks are just that way, when nothing lines up, making time for the workout. And then there's today. I slept late this morning because I wasn't feeling very well, and still, not feeling so well. Maybe just allergies? So maybe I'll slip in a workout tomorrow before the week's out, but it's not been a very inspiring week for this Friday post. Perhaps Lily can write about her buying new running shoes experience? That might be asking too much.

Thank you for grace. Maybe back here tomorrow with Weekends Are For...? should this body feel up to it and the schedule give a little room. Blessings to you, friends.

No comments: