Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Words of Wisdom

Words of Wisdom from my nine-year-old brother on a walk yesterday afternoon:
"Just don't even try to find good clothes in the mall. Especially at the entrance next to Maggianos."
For one thing, I can't even say what store is next to Maggianos. And for another thing, there are some good clothes at the mall. But to hear that my little brother had noticed that it's like digging in the garbage dumpster to find that one perfect thing at the mall was pretty cool. This was actually part of a longer conversation which was quite funny.

2 comments:

brite said...

After I had Adeline I went to the mall to look for a bathing suit with Warren. We looked in EVERY SINGLE STORE to see if there was a shred of something (well, maybe bigger than a shred) modest. Nothing. And I don't think I've been back since. You can order so much online now, I don't know that I'll ever go to a mall.

Smart man in training, btw. Tell him I said hello.

Sarah said...

Wow! You're persistent. I think I would have gotten a headache about a quarter of the way through the mall and given up. We have a J. Jill in the mall but there's also one NOT in the mall. The one "in" is better but the one "out" is "out", so that's a plus. I agree: shop online. Saves time, and that headache I mentioned before. Plus, it keeps your little brothers and sons from being unduly tempted :) My brothers always say "whenever we go to the mall we have to look at the floor and hope there's not a reflection!" Love them.