Monday, June 22, 2009

We all love to win

I'm sure you all want to win free gift cards, right? Of course you do! I got this from Lily's friend Anita, on her blog. It's called Swagbucks and hopefully none of you have heard of it so you'll all sign up and then I'll win swagbucks when you win swagbucks.



By searching the internet using Swagbucks (go sign up at the website...it's completely free!) you win points (not every time...it's random) and then depending on how many swagbucks you have you get gift cards...say, to Amazon. So, you could then buy the book that I recommended in the post below, right? I'm sure that's what all of you were thinking. You start with 3 swagbucks just by signing up. Right now, I have 4.

I will say, it's not as good as Google so I search using Swagbucks (to get my points, of course) and then I search using Google if I didn't get what I was looking for the first time.

So, go win some swagbucks so you can enjoy that cup of tea with the fan blowing while you're reading Owen. Sweet! Oh, and please sign up by clicking on the link above. If I did it right that means I get points for recommending it to you...I'm really pathetic...we already knew that :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

No fair - I already know about it! :-P It is great - we have gotten several Amazon gift cards from it already. You really can't beat free books, can you? Like you, I also have Google as my back-up. It just can't be beat sometimes! :-) Enjoy "swagging"!

Sarah said...

I'm all about free books!!