Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sermons

Good Afternoon Talk Time readers,

Recently the Sermon Audio job at Redeemer has become my job. So, I upload our sermons each week to the web page and make sure they're labeled correctly and in the right order and part of the correct series, etc. It is so much fun...so my kind of job. So, now that our sermons are getting on there week by week and are labeled all properly, Daddy said that I should do a promotional post on Talk Time! (so generous, don't you think?)

So, if you would like to hear sermons from books that you may not have ever heard a sermon out of (such as Numbers and Hosea) or would like to hear a sermon from some very common books (such as Luke and Psalms...Psalm 23 was last Sunday night), or would just like to hear a sermon (and, though you may...just may...think my opinion a bit biased, there are some great sermons on there) then here you go. And if you would like to know some specifically that I recommend then you can comment or send me an e-mail at girleytalk@gmail.com or at missblair.pianoforte@gmail.com Enjoy! May the Lord feast your souls as He has so graciously feasted mine by the preaching at Redeemer.

No comments: