Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cooking...Club

I think we need to get our Cooking Catastrophe Commiseration Club movin' again. It's been neglected since we had to start the blog over. So, I'm startin' it with no catastrophes, no commiserations, but yes, a recipe. I promised a friend the other day that I would post this recipe:my favorite salad dressing. I know, you're gonna look at it and think "Gross. She actually eats that stuff...on purpose?!" I know that. But I'm tellin' ya, it is so good! It has a unique flavor: I can't even describe it. So, just try it for yourself! And, if you have any great recipes to contribute (I would love more salad dressing recipes), any catastrophes to report, or any commiserating that needs to be attended to please send them our way: girleytalk@gmail.com

I hope you are all havin' a great week. I can't believe tomorrow we'll be half-way through....half way between Sundays!

Have a wonderful evening. I'm off to read Calvin!

For His kingdom,

Sarah



Ketchup Salad Dressing

1/4 cup oil
1/4 cup ketchup
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon worshestershire sauce
1/4 cup sugar

Mix well. Refrigerate. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You know I won't eat that...;-)

Sarah F

Sarah said...

Hey Sarah,

Yeah, I know you won't eat it: it looks like blood. But that's ok: more for me. You're just missin' out, sis ;)

Have a great day!

Miss Blair